Middle Eastern and Indian Food, Vegetarian and Halal Cuisine, No MSG, all natural
|2 Locations to Serve You:
| Ayala Center:||Second Level Active Zone, Cebu City
10:00 am to 10:00 pm
| Mango Square Mall: ||Mango Avenue, Cebu City
|Member Since:||Aug 19, 2012
Our delivery time is 12:00 noon to 8:30 pm
Persian Palate was established in 1989 as a small restaurant in front of Capitol Building Cebu City by Mr. Armand Vatandoost. The restaurant has since grown over the years with two branches and two other health restaurants, Persian Kebab Tandoori (Indian Cuisine) and Zayka (Vegetarian Cuisine). Being a vegetarian by choice, Mr. Armand tries to infuse more vegetarian and healthy dishes in the menu. Knowing the importance of healthy living, Persian Palate food does NOT use preservatives, saturated fat, MSG, sugar and other hazardous chemicals. Food quality, health and nutrition remain the hallmark of Mr. Armand's chain of restaurants.
- Starters - Spinach Kotlet Platter, Salad Shirazi, Eggplant Salad, Aloo Tikki
- Curried Vegetarians - Aloo Gobi, Tofu Mix Vegetable Curry, Lentil Spinach Curry, Chana Masala
- Healthy Wraps - Beef Kebab Wrap, Falafel, Beef Omelette Platter, Tomato Omelette Platter
- Persian Kebab/Grill - Beef Kebab Green Salad, Beef Kebab Platter, Chicken Kebab Green Salad
- Curried Meat Dishes - Lamb Kabsa, Tofu Kabsa, Tuna Kabsa, Beef Curry, Beef Spinach Curry
- Top Health Foods - Veggie Health Platter, Stew Tofu, Veggie Special with Organic Rice, Tofu Pad Thai
- Best Health Food Restaurant - 2005 National Product Quality Excellence Awards
- Most Outstanding Indian Restaurant - The Philippine Marketing Excellence Award
- #1 Indian Restaurant - 2005 National Shoppers' Choice Annual Awards
- Most Innovative Service Concept - Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Halal Certificate - by the Muslim Mindanao Halal Certification Board
(click the images)
(August 25, 2012)
Play with the controls on the top left and top right of the map
One of the very few places in the area that you can sit down and fill up without worrying at all about the veggie food. Well-thought of for the serious vegetarian.
I'm from Dumaguete but when I go to Leyte or Manila via Cebu, I dont miss out on eating there.
(August 22, 2012)
I am an American Citizen that has lived in the Philippines for 14 years. I appreciate good tasting, healthy to the body, honest portions at a good price meals.
I have found that Persian Palate
fits all these descriptions. Enjoy a good meal
that leaves you feeling good after eating
. That is the best kind of restaurants I like to go to!
(August 19, 2012)
A must try specially for first timers to middle eastern food, Chana Masala and Mixed Vegetable with organic rice
. Government warning eat with mindfulness cuz its so heavy in the stomach and delightfully satisfying
. And to add it's healthy as it goes
(Auguest 19, 2012)
I love your food ~ tops!
(Auguest 18, 2012) Mixed veggie curry with brown rice
is my favorite lunch at Persian Palate
, it comes with green chili sauce, mango chutney and yogurt oh so yummy
. They've many choices for vegetarians and health conscious people...fellow yogis and yoginis see you all there!
(August 18, 2012)
With all the msg-laden and processed food that's increasingly coming out of a lab, it's a relief to discover a truly healthy restaurant
whose owner is commited to nutrition and well-being
. They freshly cook the food
as it is ordered (no pre-cooking), they don't use recycled oil
and don't use any preservatives
. I can eat with gusto and feel good about my choices after a meal at Persian Palate
(August 17, 2012)
This is the best vegetarian resto ever in Cebu
who understands real good food. Freshly cooked meals, separate cookware for vege customers
, and provides choices for brown rice
and muscovado sugar
! Most importantly, they prepare and serve food with good vibrations. PS: You may also request no onion, no garlic...;)