Dahilayan Adventure Park
Experience the Greatest Adventure of your Life
|Location:||Brgy. Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
|GPS Waypoint:||N 08 12.356 E 124 51.46
|Member Since: ||Mar 13, 2013
Dahilayan Adventure Park is a mountain resort tucked in the highlands of Dahilayan, Bukidnon, 1.5 hours from Cagayan de Oro. Experience Asia's longest dual zipline and warp-speed like Superman at 1166 meters above sea level, blazing above the pine forest canopy up to 90kph. Or you can be pulled from up and behind up to 120 feet and you release yourself for a white-knuckle, hair-raising pendulum swing! Perhaps you simply want to get away to a charming mountain lodge and enjoy the cool crisp air of Dahilayan's highlands. These are all yours for the taking.
- Zipzone - get the adrenaline pumping from 3 ziplines - 840m, 320m and 150m
- Dropzone - swing like a pendulum from 120 feet up, swooping close to the water surface of a man-made lake
- Flying Lizard - pedal-powered recumbent ride 30 feet up in the air
- Tower of Power Ropes Course - 2 levels and 12 stages of obstabcle course, great for team building
- Pinegrove Mountain Lodge - 8-room ski chalet-inspired manor with balcony overlooking the Mt. Kitanglad Range Natural Park
- Café Aventura - delectable cuisine honed from years of culinary experience
- all 3 lines
- 840 metere
- 320 and 150 meters
- photo with certificate
- Rope Course -
- Flying Lizard -
- Standard Room - up to 3 pax (1 queen size bed & 1 twin bed), free Set Breakfast for 2
- Deluxe Room - up to 3 pax (1 queen size bed & 1 twin bed), free Set Breakfast for 2
- Suite Room - up to 3 pax (1 queen size bed & 1 twin bed), free Set Breakfast for 2
- Family Room - up to 7 pax (6 single beds & 1 sofa bed), breakfast not included
- all guests are entitled to . Discount only applies to registered guests per room.
- check-in at 2pm, check-out at 11am
- by car - take the Davao - Bukidnon Highway and take a right on the Alae Junction. Drive 25 kms further, passing through the pineapple plantation and passing through Camp Philips via Mampayag. You'll reach Dahilayan.
- by in-house shuttle - part of a package is to be picked up at Coffee Works (Divisoria by Xavier University) on Saturdays 8am. Trip is 1.5 hours. The shuttle leaves Dahilayan for CDO same day between 3 and 4pm.
- by private van - Dahilayan Adventure Park can arrange for the rental at P3k up to 12 pax. Email to make arrangements.
- by public jeep or van - from Agora Market, take the jeep or van and ask to be dropped off at Camp Philips. From there, take the habal-habal (~P150/person one way) straight to Dahilayan Adventure Park. Total trip is around 2 hours. This is a shorter trip compared to #3. The roads are better too.
- by Rural Bus - from Agora Market, take the Rural bus line going to Malaybalay. Ask to be dropped off at Manolo Fortich. From there, take the habal-habal (~P200/person one way) straight to Dahilayan Adventure Park. Total trip is around 2.5 hours.
(click the images)
(Sept 1, 2014)
Play with the controls on the top left and top right of the map
GPS waypoint: N 08 12.356 E 124 51.46 Elevation: 1163m
I can say there is no better place to spend a few days of than at Dahilayan's Pine Grove Mountain Lodge
. The place is very clean and so relaxing, the service is excellent, the people are very friendly, and the
food is great! And yes, the rides are awesome!
the Drop Zone
should not be missed! It is worth the distance.
(Apr 15, 2013)
Woohh!!! I really enjoyed my adventure there at Dahilayan Adventure Park
. It's worth the time and hassle of going there (we took a cab from CDO, 1.5 hours). The zipline is superb, but the drop zone is an experience you won't easily forget. The place is superb, specially the climate. You won't feel it's summer when you are up there...it's worth your money...super thumbs up!!!
(Mar 17, 2013) A MUST experience!
Best to go there with a group.
(Mar 16, 2013)
I enjoyed my stay at Pinegrove Mountain Lodge
with my workmates and their families. It's really worth it
and a relaxing experience
. I miss the bonding we had there.
(Mar 2/3, 2013)
I took on all the rides and even stayed overnight at the Pinegrove Mountain Lodge
. The zipline
and the dropzone
are the deal-makers here. But it's really the total package
that got me stoked. You have those rides, then there's the mountain lodge that offers the perfect getaway from the city, the restaurant food is surprisingly top-notch
, you have that crisp mountain air
, and given its sweater-weather elevation
it's a recipe for sharing bodily warmth. Additionally, the adjacent mountain resorts are there for added activities. Dahilayan Adventure Park is one great experience!